Business class for horses
Intradco can provide clients with professional flying grooms to accompany horses throughout the transportation process. With racing, show jumping and other equestrian events representing a truly international business, our team travels with horses all over the world.
Keeping horses comfortable, fed and well-hydrated during the flight are just some of the key responsibilities our grooms undertake during flights – as well as continually monitoring the temperature-controlled conditions inside the aircraft.
Expert care for your animals
Our team of professional flying grooms are highly qualified, with a wealth of experience in handling horses and providing veterinary remedial care. Our grooms are Animal Transport Association (ATA) approved to attend animals, and have been carefully selected to ensure they have the right skills, qualifications, and experience to join our specialist global team.
Intradco flying grooms are all experienced equestrians who know and understand horses and their behaviours. The grooms are on-hand to monitor their condition to ensure they remain calm, comfortable, and safe throughout the flight.
World class professional grooms
For more than 30 years, trainers, owners, and breeders have trusted Intradco to accompany their precious cargo. Our global network of professional flying grooms are Animal Transport Association (ATA) approved.
Intradco grooms are all highly qualified equestrians with over 15 years’ experience working with horses, and must hold the following:
- IATA Live Animals Regulations (LAR) and container requirements
- Animal health and welfare regulations when flying
- NPTC (National Proficiency Test Council) Certificate
- Current working knowledge of aircraft operations and procedures
- Certificate of Veterinary Instruction/training
- Certificate IV in Horse Management
- Post Entry Quarantine Groom Induction and exotic diseases training
- First Aid Certification
- Knowledge of documentation: permits, visas, and current country regulations
- Experience of handling and care when flying